WP TradingView plugin developed by Trade Pips, is a neat solution to embed various TradingView widgets and publishing tools right within the wordpress dashboard.
With this Tradingview WordPress Plugin you can add the most popular Tradingview widgets to your posts and pages with ease.
The usual method to embed TradingView widgets is to copy the embed code for the selected widgets directly from the TradingView website and paste it back into your posts or pages.
Click the blue button below to explore all the available TradingView widgets:
Widget examples at the Tradingview website
Tradingview provides a myriad of widgets for websites. The most popular ones are the chart widget and the ticker widgets.
Tradingview Chart Widget
Technical analysis Widget
Other Tradingview widgets
Below is a list of some more awesome Tradingview widgets that you can use in your website for FREE.
Usage of wp plugin to embed Tradingview widgets
Manual copy/paste method makes it difficult to maintain or update the code globally across the whole site.
e.g. If TradingView decides to make a change in the embed code format or parameters, then you would have to manually search and update every TV widget instance in your website.
In such scenario (without the wordpress plugin) you would have to:
- Know and remember all the posts/pages where there is a TradingView widget that needs to be updated
- Manually update all those widget embed codes
This is why manual copy/paste embedding is not a sustainable method, and it is the main reason why this WP TradingView plugin was developed.
WP Tradingview plugin
When this Tradingview plugin for wordpress was first developed, there were only a handful of widgets provided by Tradingview.
A lot has changed since! Tradingview developers have discontinued some of the earlier ones such as the chat and profile widgets while they added many new ones to the list. Overall the current list has a vast variety of awesome widgets to chose from.
If you are not yet on Tradingview, click the button below to join the revolutionary trading platform:
Features of the WP TradingView plugin:
- you can add TV widgets and tools to your site without even leaving the WP dashboard.
- Use widgets to add to the sidebar.
- Use shortcodes to embed the same widget content within pages and posts.
- Add multiple widgets on a single page without loading the scripts multiple times.
- You can set default settings for widgets on the plugin options page.
- Generate shortcodes using widget settings or the plugin options page (saving the settings generates a shortcode that you can copy,) so that you don’t have to manually type in shortcodes and their attribute values. Instead, just copy the generated shortcodes to wherever you want.
If you like this plugin, please review and rate it.
[tv-chat room=”general” width=”320″ height=”510″ language=”en”]
[tv-ideastream symbol=”” username=”USERNAME” width=”320″ height=”400″ startingCount=”3″ sort=”trending” time=”day” interval=”all” stream=”all” language=”en” bgColor=”#f2f5f8″ headerColor=”#4BC2E9″ borderColor=”#dce1e6″]
[tv-profile username=”USERNAME” width=”100%” height=”410″ language=”en”]
[tv-ideaview idea=”IDEACODE” width=”100%” height=”100″ language=”en”]